Saturday, April 11, 2015

Austin is 4!!!

It's so hard to believe that my little boy is 4 today!!! Where has the time gone? How did this happen? When is time gonna slow down?! 
I wish that I could say I am being good about writing down all the cool and fun things he says, but let's face it since little miss Allie came along 23 have been a little busy with all her many many doctor appointments..
This year with Austin has come and gone and so much has changed. We got a house, he got a baby sister, and he is now a sunbeam in our new ward! 
He has gotten a few really good bumps. His black eye, his 50 ant bits in one week, several minor cuts, and feel off the back of a seat in the costco food court:( that one hurt a lot.
But we have had many ups Austin has memorized his article of faith number 3, he can say prayers all by his self, he can drink out of a cup, he can fill his cup with water from fridge door, and we are finally complety potty trained!!! We only put pull ups on him when we fly just in case :) 5 hours is a long time to not potty and he doesn't like that the potties don't have water :/ 
We had lots of fun trips this year. We went to visit and stay with Travis grandparents Newell, we flew to Seattle to see my parents, then drove with my parents to Utah to spend Christmas with my aunt the Taylor's and grandparent Chase and uncle the Chase's it was so much fun. We were also able to see grandma Rawson for the first time since her stroke in January of 2014. It was a blessing to go see her not knowing if we would be able to see her again.
What a blessing you have been to me Austin, our days maybe hard and stressful, we may spend most of the day in time out bit know that mommy loves you. And you are the best gift I have ever been givin. I love you Travis Austin!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment