Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cleaning lotion boy

I have a cleaning boy 
Wearing my gloves he whipped up the floor
So this week Austin has been really into cleaning. He can vacuum the floor when we let him. He loves it, he loves it when we are at Nona and Grampas house and we get to vacuum for them he loves to use her cool vacuum that drives its self. I love that Austin is starting to ask to do the cleaning its a big help. He has even started cleaning his room befor we ask or with a little bit of help.

Oh another note lotion is a big hit with Austin right now. Sunscreen is called lotion, can't leave the house to swim with put his lotion. He freaks out till he gets his lotion, which is a good thing when i forget to put it on. But not so much when I have put it on and gets mad because he wants more. I put some on his tummy and he rubs it in while I do legs and arms. He loves to help put on lotion. Grampa taught him all about lotion so now we have a lotion fanatic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment